CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I hate earworms!!!

Ever had an earworm? It's horrible! It just festers and festers until you can't take it anymore and you seriously contemplate running a knife through your ears to rid yourself of the agony. Earworms are bad enough, but when it involves the theme song to "Handy Manny", or even worse, something from the "Imagination Movers", well...just shoot me. I suppose that is my life now. Lyrics and melodies from those shows that I find most annoying embed themselves in my brain out of spite. Why can't it be something I like? Like a good 'ole worship song by Chris Tomlin? Or something from George Strait's "Ocean Front Property" album? Noooooo, tonight I will find myself drifting off to sleep to the ever catchy Handy Manny theme song.

Da da da da da, Handy Manny!
Da da da da da, Handy Manny!

Dadgum catchy little ditty! I curse you!

5 comments:

Granny said...

What the #$*@ is an earworm? I was freaking out! Where would you get an earworm? You don't have a pet! Oh, good grief.

HallHousehold said...

Ok...how bout this one: "This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend...." Just thought I'd give you a new tune. ;-)

Dumb Mom said...

Wow! I've been reading over blog after finding myself here by mistake and I must say you have had an awesome journey so far. Thanks for sharing:)

Dumb Mom said...

Oh and the Imagination Movers are the bane of my existence:)

Amy said...

LOL...
Thinking about your guys today. Happy birthday little Sara!