CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The best, and worst of having a cold

Hands down, the worst part of having a cold (for me) is the never-ending throat tickles that comes at the end of a cold that will last for weeks. You (I) have the urge to cough, but of course, it doesn't help. So you (I) cough for 5 - 10 minutes, accomplishing nothing unless you think peeing your pants is an accomplisment. Another lovely side effect of having been pregnant...no bladder control!!!

The best part of having a cold is when the congestion is FINALLY starting to go away and what's that....can I actually taste something???? It's ever so faint, I don't want to get my hopes up. But, yes...I think I can taste it and it is the best tasting thing I have ever had. Ok, the best thing in at least a week. Is it because the sense of smell and taste have a nice little siesta that everything is better??? Who knows. I am just going to enjoy tasting my coffee and smelling again. Correction...smelling everything around me. I hope I don't smell!!!! :) At least now I can tell. You're welcome.

It should be mentioned that Livi is also happy that I can smell again. No more sitting in poop waiting for her big sister to inform Mommy that Livi stinks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading these!!!

I love you bunches!
Mom