CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's walking!!

I tried to get video tonight, but by the time I got the camera out, she was tired and frustrated. However, my baby is walking! And she isn't even 11 months yet!!!! She's been cruising the furniture for about two months. Then, she started taking a couple of steps before falling or sitting down. Today she started walking across the living room, turning and walking the other direction. Of course, it's bittersweet. It's one of MANY milestones to come and we are so grateful that she is healthy and developing well. But I can't get over the lump in my throat brought on by the fact that my baby is walking and nearly a year old! Why does it have to go so fast????

Hopefully I can get a video tomorrow. She really is so adorable 'cause she is SO tiny.

3 comments:

MommaJen said...

that's awesome - love those milestone moments!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing and she's so beautiful! Just like her Mama!

Kriss said...

I can't believe that!! Ben is still only cruising around furniture. He has alot more to lug around though than Livi does! Oh and I won't be at Monday's meeting. :)