CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's election

Watch the video, think and pray about who you will vote for today. This is a touchy subject for many, but as a woman that has struggled to become a Mom, given birth to a healthy baby and recently lost a baby, I cannot imagine how anyone can still vote for a person that thinks this is ok. There are so many options for women out there and while I know abortion can seem like the “quick” fix that many are looking for, I ask you to speak with these women years later and see if it was indeed, the quick fix they thought it was.

http://www.durarealidad.com

I will give you fair warning. The video is VERY graphic and disturbing. You do have the option of skipping this portion, although I hope you won’t. Sometimes we need images burned into our memories. And while I don’t know if all of these images are the result of abortions, you can imagine what a baby might look like after being bathed in a saline solution to end his or her life. Or what he or she might look like after having his or her limbs ripped from their body. And let’s not mention what those precious little heads look like after a partial-birth abortion.

3 comments:

Kriss said...

I shudder.....

On a totally unrelated subject. Does Mia need a winter church coat? I have a brand new (prob. worn two times) pink fur soft coat that is too small (3T) for Britney. Want it too with the jammies? I hope you don't mind me bugging you about clothes. LOL!

Rebekah said...

For me, LIFE is the only deciding factor on who to vote for. There is NOTHING more important than giving and protecting life. It breaks my heart that so many have been so deceived...

Becky said...

I agree with Rebekah, LIFE is the deciding factor for my vote! This was very, very disturbing but, it needs to be seen! How can anyone watch this and not protect life!!
I am passing this on to a friend whose cousin is pregnant and talking of having an abortion!! Please pray for her and her baby!! Please pray she will watch this and change her mind!!! My friend is willing to adopt her cousin's baby and the pastor of our church, his son is looking to adopt!! Someone will want this child!!!!