CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Where does the time go????

My baby turned one today!!! I've had my cry and am now in disbelief that the year has gone by so quickly. Evan and I have spent the last 24 hours reminiscing about the day Livi was born and the old saying is true and amazing. I have forgotten all the bad, painful stuff. I remember it hurting like the dickens and all the other unpleasantries of labor and delivery. But the sheer miracle of seeing our baby girl for the first time and knowing that she was healthy wipes out all that other yucky stuff. Here are a couple pictures...then and now.

First time to hold her


First few days at home


Christmas '08


Check out that belly! She is SO little, but eats twice what her three-year old sister does. I used to have that metabolism!!!

1 comments:

Celeste said...

Just wait until they turn 4 or 6 even. It's amazing how fast it goes. Dylan will be 7 in a month and I still remember the day I brought him home.