CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

All better

Yea!!! I am all better. Whatever the funk was, I am over it. Those are the times when I think there might be a little bipolar hanging out in my brain. I can have days like that, and then days like today..I am incredibly happy, almost on a high. Which, considering I have five children in my house right now, is a miracle in itself. We have our two nephews and niece until tomorrow evening which will either be tons of fun or the birth-control we need to convince that we really are ok with just two kids! The nephews are great...10 and 12 and pretty much self-sufficient. My niece, who will be 5 next month, plays really well with Mia. That is, until Mia decided to pick up a really heavy plastic mug and whack her on the head. That sent the niece into sobs and begging to go home. Yep, should be a fun weekend. Of course, Olivia has this bewildered look on her face like, "What happened? Where did all these LOUD kids come from?"

Gotta scoot. I'll be sure and post pictures and let you know our decision - Do we want more kids, or are we good!!!!

1 comments:

Missy said...

of COURSE you want more children!!

Actually my husband and I were just having this conversation 30 seconds ago. We are done getting pregnant but are going to adopt and now that we are "in control" for once, we are dragging our feet, and I am starting to feel very convicted about it. It's like, either children are a blessing, or they're not. And if they are, then why on earth are we postponing a blessing??

And yet...we can come up with many reasons...

Sorry for popping over here and getting all philosophical on my first visit to your blog.

What I meant to say is, I want to see the hair bow holder when you make it :)