CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pray for peace, please!

There is something going on in our lives right now, and while I am not ready to share the specifics, I would like to ask all of my blog buddies to pray for me. I am worried, fearful, nervous...you name it. I know that God does not give us a spirit of fear and I really believe that satan has found a toe-hold and is having a grand 'ole time at my expense. I am even worrying in my dreams! I know that this particular situation is out of my hands and all I can do is pray. However, it's those quiet moments that the worry begins to creep back into my mind and it starts all over again.

Sorry to leave you hanging. I promise details will come soon. I am just not ready.

7 comments:

MommaJen said...

I'm sorry things are rough right now. I pray that you will have peace about your situation and that you will be able to have restful sleep.

Kriss said...

I'm always here if you need an ear. I will def. pray for you too! Hope things are ok! Thanks for the prayers for me. Riley and I had a huge heart to heart and prayed together. Things are much much better!! I feel closer than ever to him and my heart feels lighter. I felt like I was carrying a huge water ballon on my chest. Thanks for listening to me that day. I hadn't planned on sharing but it came out and I am glad it did! :) Definately lets plan a play date. I can do anyday but Friday of this week and Tuesday of next. Maybe Wednesday before Britney goes off to school.

Deb said...

I'm praying for peace and direction.

Becky said...

Oh Jessica,
I am sorry! I am so like this too! I know of these times and these feelings of which you speak!
Definately, you have to tell the enemy who is in control and who you are trusting in! I pray that you would feel God's peace and feel Him very close to you through whatever this time/situation is!!
During those times, go to His word and find comfort there!!

Jessica said...

I'm praying for you! Hope things work out.

Kriss said...

Thinking of you tonight....also hope Mia's head is ok. -kriss

Kriss said...

Thinking of you tonight....also hope Mia's head is ok. -kriss