CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ugh...I've got the blahs

Ever feel like that? Not really upset about anything in general, just kinda down. Maybe it's my depression rearing it's ugly head along with PMS. Not sure. There have been a few things come up over the last couple of days that have upset me. (Sorry, no details!) Of course, in the grand scheme of things, I have nothing to be upset about. I mean, look at how the Lord has blessed me. Where do I get off being down about ANYTHING? Ugh...another wave of BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm sure I will be over by tomorrow. I think I am mainly bummed because I finally felt like I was coming out of my post-partum, hormonal funk that I have been in since Olivia's birth and then WAMMO, I turn into this super grumpy, overly sensitive not-so-nice wife or Mommy. *****Side note - Do I use caps too much???***** Anyway, sorry to be such a downer. Guess I thought it might help to write about it. Nope...still grumpy. :) I promise a cheerier post tomorrow.

3 comments:

MommaJen said...

hang in there girl - we all get these from time to time!

On My Own said...

I'm right there with ya, and I didn't have a kid! ha ha! Think it's the mooon?

Missy said...

Been there. It is all hormones. That is why Serafem is my friend.